Wide-Eyed Owl Clock

Wide-eyed owl clock keeps watch.
Continue to speculate about possibly.
Now you're ready to make the deal.

Don't pursue another angle.
Perpendicular to your line of sight is the balcony.
Place your pen and paper down.
Keep searching.

The white kitten purrs.
A cast iron faucet drips incessantly.
Today's mail waits in darkness.
You're searching.

In her bedroom is her lover.
Premillennial is her bed.
Salute to post modern architecture.
Keep searching.

I'm searching for something to say.
I want you to tell others I said something.
That white kitten continues to purr?

~ Wide-Eyed Owl Clock

© 2017 by emmett wheatfall
All Right Reserved

Comments

  1. "clock keeps watch" - I see what you did there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I cannot speak for my poetry, it must speak for itself.